We where at Thousand Trails called Orlando but is actually in Clermont, but is about 8 miles from town. It is a very large park with over 700 sites . We where there for 13 days.
RV,er's are the best. We could not receive any over the air TV. Problem was a connection to our antenna and the cable connection . Our neighbor happen to notice our delemium and said I have one of those connection. Well sure enough he did, and solved our problem . My problem was he wouldn't take anything for the connector and his help, seans he had the same problem. Pass it on would be his payment. RVer's helping RVer's.
. Today we took a drive to the small town of Center Hill Florida . The reason for the trip was to order a sun screen for our awning . There is a manufacturer there that makes sunshades, grass mats and windshield covers. We had been to their own in the past and knew the general location . The town is very small so it wasn't to difficult to locate. It is very old Florida. The dealer will bring the finished screen to the Webster flea market for us to pick up on Monday . We would have gone this past Monday except we had a problem.
The problem was a pair of bad batteries. So we rolled up our sleeves and went to work, first taking a photo of the wiring before removing the old batteries. Unfortunately we couldn't locate any near our location . Located two at Sam's Club about eighteen miles away. So we loaded up the two old batteries in our car. If you don't have a old core, as they refer to our old batteries, there is a eighteen dollar charge for each battery . You can always bring back the old batteries at a later date for a refund of eighteen dollars. After installing the new batteries we chilled for the rest of the day . For my safety I better make sure we get to the Webster flea market on Monday or Linda will have my head . She loves flea markets almost as much as murals. Also I do have to pick up our new sunscreen we ordered. This is a super large flea market that is only opened one day. For any of you who ever attended this market know you can not cover it in one day, unless you speed walk thru and don't really look at anything. I'm sure there is something there for everyone, if you look hard enough. Well the flea market done we return to our RV.
We have a very roomy site, as far as most commercial RV parks especially the size of this one. With over 700 sites it is huge. Not all the sites are big, but we lucked out in choosing a nice site. There is no privacy between sites. We have a fairly new picnic table and "new" electric hookup. The only problem was goat head stickers in some places in the grass. Didn't bother Hannah at all, but I always seem to wind up with them in my soaks. Many, many amenities. See older post about this campground.
Now that I found a way to include photos, I'll be working to include some in our blog. But, and this is a big but I can't find a way to adjust the quality of them. I like to crop, lighten, straighten and the like so I can include a nicer photo . Hopefully you'll see photos soon . With Linda's lost camera and using an older camera and our phones the picture quality is not as good as I would like.
No comments:
Post a Comment