Saturday, August 19, 2017

Road trip in Wyoming, July 2017

Road trip into Wyoming. We traveled into Wyoming from Nebraska along interstates. In NE we passed the headquarters of Cabela's. I wish we would have stopped. There was a sign advertising a RV Park at Cabela's. To close since our last stop. We left Nebraska on I 80 and entered Wyoming on I80 then near Cheyenne WY we took I 25 north. Along I 80 there was a lot of construction. From here we stop in Glenrock at the  Platte River Campground (see in another blog). We did pass some antelope along the way.




Sorry for the blurry photo, sometimes a photo opt catches you off guard and it a quick shot.

and other times you get it right. A reminder of the pasted

Note the barricades, they are used in the winter when snow closes the road and also if dust is a problem .We saw many of these in the western states.



Beautiful snow caped mountains bring hope of cooler weather. We have been in the high 90's many days.

We have the road to ourselves.


We continued to travel along I 25 to I90 into Montana.





No comments:

Post a Comment