Thursday, January 25, 2018

Hoh Rain Forest Olympic National Park July 2017

Visited from Fork WA., the Riverview RV Park.

I' m waiting






Neat pattern

Nice hairdo



Come on, keep up Bob





See the squirrel





















I see you My best side





Boy am I glad we arrived early.















     Sorry for all the pictures, just to many to choose from. We toured the Rain Forest from the Riverview RV Park in Forks WA. The moss hanging from the trees was just amazingly beautiful. We never experience such a forest. The forest is just so different that I hope the photos do it some justice.

Thanks for following along


1 comment:

  1. It's impossible to capture all of the beauty but you have to try. :-) The experience of being in the middle of those huge trees draped in moss is unforgettable. Seeing you photos makes me want to visit again!

    ReplyDelete