Friday, March 29, 2013

Lilly's Super Subs and Suds - good eats

We went to Lilly's Super Subs and Suds with friends Ed and Vivian and Lonnie and Betty that are staying in Leesburg. Ed and Lonnie are trying to put a dent in the fish population in the local lakes. We went to visit and they took us to Lilly's.  Have to say it was the BEST Philly cheese steak we had since leaving PA. Most places south of PA, don't really know what a Philly cheese steak is. But Lillys does it right. So check it out, nothing fancy, but great food. It's small, maybe seating for about 20-24 people. They do have take out .
 Beer cans decorate the walls and ceilings.

 Gallon Cans of beer.
From Germany

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it is Ruth from Travels with Ruth. I have the information about the TT's in WA, OR, and CA. Is there a chance I could email it to you?
    If so, leave me a comment on my blog and I will give you an email address. Thanks! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete